Tuesday, June 21, 2011

almost, almost, almost!

Sheesh!  It's almost time to go on the Mission Trip!  I'm still frantically trying to get everything ready.  Wow is there still a lot to do!!  Permission packets went out in an e-mail today and some of the kids took them home also.  Be sure and look for them.  I need them by Saturday morning when we take off.

I also sent out packing lists.  Please let me know if you have any questions about the list, what to pack, what's going on, where in the world we're going, etc. etc.  Please be sure and bring a bible.  I am putting together devotions and I'll be giving you scripture to look up.  If you don't have a bible - don't sweat it, we can always find one for you.

We have had some really lovely donations for snacks.  I'll be putting Maddy to work baking some cookies too.  So at least we won't go hungry!

No comments:

Post a Comment