Friday, June 29, 2012

Calvary UMC from Ames, IA

"I can't remember ever making the effort to write something like this, but I want to be sure you appreciate what a fine group of people are here at Kingswood. Lately, it seems I only meet the self-centered, undisciplined, deceitful kids, and learn about the miserable homes they come from. I'll admit that when I arrived Sunday evening, it looked like we would be trying to get some work done while riding herd on a bunch of "teenie boppers." But what a delightful surprise it was when we started working together. And when the kids "made" Bob's birthday. How great was that!" Pastor Dass adds "Thank you all for refreshing my spirit especially the young people's passion and devotion to helping others, refreshed my faith." Charlotte and Gib Bentley Esther Vilmont Pastor Dass Keith Boldman Bob Bergeson Chris Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment